Sunday, September 5, 2010

Finding Me

I don’t really know what I’m doing.
This sentence pretty much describes my life. Most of the time it’s sink or swim–with me just trying to keep my head above the water. Ok, enough of the aquatic cliches. I don’t really have a purpose for a blog, just a way to get the never-ending stream of thoughts out of my head. I guess a good place to start would be an introduction.
I’m Brittany Joy. I have lived in Florida for my entire life. A good portion of my life was spent as a pastor’s kid, a teacher’s kid, and on occasion-both. Living under constant scrutiny is nothing new to me. But I’m not a kid anymore (and my parents aren’t a pastor and a teacher anymore, but that’s another story.) In fact, I’m married and at least trying to be a grown-up.
 Most of my life now is just me trying to figure out where I belong. I guess that’s the purpose of this blog: Finding Me.
Fortunately– I am not alone. <><

No comments:

Post a Comment