Friday, September 23, 2011

life changes

You can read the title of this post as a noun, or as a noun followed by a verb. Either one is a fair assessment.
On August 3, Jason and I welcomed our precious son, Jax, into our lives. 10 days later we moved from our condo to a town house down the street. God really blessed us with this place, it’s much larger and not much more expensive.
9 days after we moved, I started a new job. Now, I know what you’re thinking….
Why would anyone start a new job just 3 weeks after giving birth?
Well, because I’m crazy! this new blessing of a job allows me to stay home with Sweet Jax. It also represented a significant increase of income.
I love my new job, I’m reminded every day what a blessing it is in my life. I have the flexibility to cuddle with my Jax in the mornings and work at all hours of the night.
However, I’m pretty confident that Jason and I will not be making any more major, voluntary changes in the near future. We had enough upheaval to last us a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment